- The members of the Ordinary membership shall be all diocesans from the Diocese of Kakamega.
- Membership Registration – Members pay a one off non-refundable registration fee currently set at Kshs. 1000 (One Thousand Shillings Only) and an annual subscription.
- The members in this category participate in day to day development discussion forums and sub-committees and further attend the Diocesan meetings as may be called upon.
- They have powers to vote during General Meetings.
- An organized community group, institution or company shall become a corporate member upon the payment of minimum fee to be determined from time to time at the General Meeting.
- This category is reserved for organized groups and corporates.
- This is open to outstanding personalities and leadership willing to support the development endeavors of The Association. The registration fee for this category is currently set at Kshs. 10,000(Ten Thousand Shillings Only).
- This applies to the category of Donor/Other well-wishers: the category recognizes the need to support the ongoing and emerging new projects set out within the development sub-committees. The association welcomes any support either in material or financial form from other sources or individuals other than the members to support the aforesaid initiatives.
Apply now using this: Application Form (Send filled-scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org)